A Business And Commercial Law Attorney With Exceptional Experience
When you hire an attorney to represent your legal needs in business or commercial law, you want to know that the lawyer you’ve chosen can help you. If you retain an attorney who does not have sufficient experience in representing your needs, it can jeopardize the results you may otherwise receive.
At my Virginia firm, Gilbert Law PC, I help my clients secure the best possible outcome in their legal needs. No matter what business or commercial law issues you are struggling with, you can count on my guidance to see you through it.
How I Can Help You
Corporate America has on-staff attorneys called “in-house counsel” who are ready at a moment’s notice to take care of their legal issues and, much like preventative medicine, these attorneys work pro-actively to insure that their clients are protected from all sorts of legal pitfalls. But having an attorney “on payroll” can be expensive, literally costing these large companies hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, per year.
The need for quality and individualized legal representation for yourself, your family or your small business is no different, and in fact, it might even be more important. Imagine if you had an attorney in the “family” that was always available for your individualized needs. No longer would you spend precious time searching for an attorney. No longer would you have to pay a consultation fee just to find out that the lawyer cannot help you. No longer would you wish you had an attorney to “bounce” an idea off of without having to pay huge hourly rates. No longer is it going to be impossible for individuals, families, and small business owners to establish meaningful relationships with their lawyer.
Gilbert Law PC is changing the thought process on how people obtain their legal services. While you may still choose a la carte type services, we have created various annual legal plans that we call “Legal VIP.” There are several plans to choose from and each plan gives your business the opportunity to have quality legal representation at your fingertips. The plans provide unique, concierge type legal services to the client.
Some of our small business related services include, but are not limited to:
- Business Entity Set Up Services such as LLCs and S-Corps
- Filing of documents with the State Corporation Commission
- Obtaining your FEIN with the IRS
- Preparation of documents such as operating agreements, bylaws, minutes and membership certificates or stock certificates
- Consultation related to liability protection strategies, tax planning strategies, and self-directed retirement and investment strategies
- Advice on how to avoid “piercing of the corporate veil”
- Registered agent services and mail forwarding
- Company maintenance services
- Dissolution of the company
- Advice related to logistics of terminating partnerships
- Company Transfer Agreements and advice related to transfer of ownership
- Transfer of company assets
Start Your Preparation Today
Now is always the best time to reach out to an attorney if you are currently facing legal problems or think you will be soon, so act today. I serve clients throughout the Smith Mountain Lake area, including Hardy and Union Hall.